Well, that was a fun run while it lasted, wasn’t it?
After an exciting run-up to the final game of the season, members of the Chargers and fans alike were collectively let down on Sunday after the Chargers dropped the final game of the season to the Kansas City Chiefs. The loss kept the Chargers out of the playoffs for the 4th time in the past 5 seasons.
But, don’t let that get you down. The season might be over but that doesn’t mean we have to be sad! John and Ben find reasons to be optimistic and keep things upbeat. So, join us and let the healing begin.
A couple of things to note: Ben is sick so his voice may sound a little off, and this will be the final BFTB Podcast for a little while. We’ll be firing up the microphones again soon so keep your eye’s peeled for new episodes in the near future!
If you can’t get enough Chargers football, be sure to join Ben Higgins on the Bolts Brown Bag, every Monday at 12:30pm Pacific.
The Assault at Arrowhead
- What happened?
- Why did it happen?
- Who is to blame?
- High point of the season?
- Low point of the season?
- What cost them the season?
Window of Opportunity
- Rivers, Gates, Floyd, J Johnson, Liuget, Ingram, Weddle all free agents after 2015 season
- Super Bowl or bust in 2015?
- What lessons can they learn from 2014?
Moving Forward: Coaches
- Coaching staff staying the same
- Reich interviewing for Jets HC job
Moving Forward: Free agency
- Ryan Mathews?
- Could Butler or Brown be cut?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:37 — 49.1MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |